General Terms and Conditions
You will find here our terms and conditions concerning the rental equipment and services we provide you. These regulations are here to ensure that everything runs well and that the business conditions are clear for the service provider and the client.
- The rental equipment is checked before and after each hire.
- You will be given professional equipment, it must therefore be taken care of with respect.
- The client will have to sign a receipt when handed over equipment.
- Any cancellation of reservation within 48h of rental will be invoiced at 60% of rental fee.
- We reserve the right to refuse any rental.
Reception of Equipment:
- It is possible to come pick up the equipment directly in Epalinges (near Lausanne).
- To do so, please contact us for a meeting but generally the possible hours are:
– Weekdays : from 6:30 am to 7:30 am and from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
– Weekend : from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm and from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- To return the equipment the same times are used.
- Prices displayed on our Delivery Services page are only valid for Lausanne and surrounding region.
- An extra fee will be charged for deliveries outside Lausanne; price on demand.
- For example, a delivery to Geneva canton: supplement of CHF 60.00.
- All prices are in Swiss Francs (CHF). All taxes are included.
- Rental prices displayed allow you to keep the equipment for 24 hours (excluding Sundays), unless agreed differently.
- If you rent the equipment for more than one day, the following multipliers apply:
1 day – 1.00x / 2 days – 1.25x / 3 days – 1.75x / 4 days – 2.00x
5 days – 2.25x / 6 days – 2.50x / 7 days – 2.75x / 8 days – 3.00x
9 days – 3.25x / 10 days – 3.50x / 11 days – 3.75x / 12 days – 4.00x
2 weeks – 4.50x / 3 weeks – 4.50x / 4 weeks – 5.00x
Before any equipment is handed over, the provider reserves the right to ask for the following client informations:
- Photo of ID document or Passport
- First and Last Names
- Home Address
- Mobile Phone Number
- Type of Event (private party, wedding, birthday, etc.)
- Place of event
Three payment methods are accepted:
- Wire transfer.
- Via PayPal (+3.4% extra charge).
A proof of payment must be given the day the equipment is received for methods 1 and 2.
- A deposit of CHF 200.00 will be asked for the Sound & Light and Beer Tap equipments.
- Alternatively, you may leave an official photo ID or passport instead of a cash deposit.
- We reserve the right to modify this amount at any time.
- Please understand this is a standard formality to protect our rental equipment.
- The equipment must be returned to us within 36 hours during the normal return hours (please see the “Reception of Equipment” section above), unless our Delivery Services have been hired.
- The equipment will then be checked and the deposit will be returned to you.
E-NiTE Services has 48 hours to check that the equipment is in working state, after the effective return date.
- If the equipment is damaged in any way, we reserve the right to keep part, or the entirety, of the deposit to repair or replace the equipment. If this costs more than the deposit, the client will be billed accordingly.
- Part of the deposit may be retained if any equipment is returned dirty.
- Part of the deposit may also be retained if any equipment is returned late. (up to CHF 100.-/hour)
- We are not responsible for any misuse of any of the rental equipment in any manner which not the intended use.
- Neither the provider nor the client, nor any affiliate, shall have any liability with respect to any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages suffered or incurred by the provider or the rental equipment in connection with this agreement or any of the transactions contemplated by this agreement and the aforementioned points.
Any questions ? Contact us.